Vision Quest 2017 – From Vision to Reality
Vision Quest will celebrate its 21st Conference & Trade Show by bringing together innovators, entrepreneurs, business leaders and youth to discuss and promote Aboriginal business, community and economic development. From May 16 – 18, 2017, Vision Quest will provide opportunities for learning, networking, information sharing, partnership building as well as cultural awareness and entertainment. Vision Quest will host nearly 1,000 Conference participants as we well as over 80 exhibits at the RBC Convention Centre Winnipeg. Over the last 20 years, nearly than 15,000 people have shared in certification courses, plenary and workshop sessions, partnership building, cultural and networking events.
The Vision Quest Conference & Tradeshow includes
- Networking with nearly 1,000 Delegates, Exhibitors, Sponsors and Volunteers
- Interactive workshops and motivational keynote presentations delivered by business, cultural and industry leaders
- Opportunity to register for Pre-Conference Full Day Courses
- Cultural presentations and entertainment, continental breakfasts, lunches and refreshment breaks
- Entry into the Vision Quest Trade Show with over 90 exhibits
- Delegate Reception on Trade Show Floor
- Empowering Youth Program
- Opportunity to purchase tickets to the Gala Banquet with renowned entertainment
While many of our delegates travel from Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Northern Ontario and Alberta, Aboriginal leaders and entrepreneurs from as far away as Nunavut, Northwest Territories and the U.S.A. have also participated. Our delegates include: Aboriginal business owners and operators; Aboriginal youth; community leaders; economic development officers; investors and financial institutions; government and corporate representatives; business and community service providers; individuals or businesses interested in working with the Aboriginal community.
Full Day Pre-Conference Courses
Vision Quest is pleased to kick-off this year’s Conference with two full day course options for Conference delegates. Both courses will take place concurrently on Tuesday, May 16th from 10:00 am – 6:00 pm. Lunch and refreshments provided. Participants must be a minimum of 16 years of age and must bring photo I.D. to the course in order to be eligible to receive certification.