Vision Quest 2020 – From Vision to Reality
Vision Quest will celebrate its 24th Conference & Trade Show by bringing together innovators, entrepreneurs, business leaders and youth to discuss and promote Indigenous business, community and economic development. From May 12 – 14, 2020, Vision Quest will provide opportunities for learning, networking, information sharing, partnership building as well as cultural awareness and entertainment. Vision Quest will provide opportunities for learning, networking, information sharing, partnership building as well as cultural awareness and entertainment. Vision Quest will host nearly 1,000 Conference participants as we well as over 90 exhibits at the RBC Convention Centre Winnipeg. Over the last 23 years, over 18,000 people have shared in Pre-Conference courses, plenary and workshop sessions, partnership building, cultural and networking events.
The Vision Quest Conference & Tradeshow includes
- Networking with nearly 1,000 delegates, exhibitors, speakers, sponsors, and volunteers
- Interactive workshops and motivational keynote presentations delivered by business, cultural and industry leaders and role models
- Empowering Youth Program
- Nearly 100 Trade Show Exhibits
- Business Advice for Entrepreneurs
- First-hand Experience with Professional Artists
- Cultural Presentations and Entertainment, Continental Breakfasts, Lunches and Refreshment Breaks
- Dragon’s Quest Business Plan Competition Finals
- Prize Draws
- Opportunity to purchase tickets to the Gala Banquet with renowned entertainment
While many of our delegates travel from Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Northern Ontario and Alberta, Indigenous leaders and entrepreneurs from as far away as Nunavut, Northwest Territories and the U.S.A. have also participated. Our delegates include: Indigenous business owners and operators; Indigenous youth; community leaders; economic development officers; investors and financial institutions; government and corporate representatives; business and community service providers; individuals or businesses interested in working with the Indigenous community.