The Vision Quest Conference & Trade Show is Canada’s longest running Indigenous business, community and economic development conference. One of the most popular components is the opportunity for Delegates to take part in professional and personal development. The conference schedule includes 15 interactive workshops, such as:
- Bringing a Business Idea to Life (presented by Phillip Cavey, MNP)
- How to Launch and Grow Your Business Without Much $$$ (presented by Kendal Netmaker)
- The Indian Act and Economic Sanctions (presented by Craig Blacksmith, Dakota Ojibway CFDC)
- Red River College New Social Enterprise Program – Recommendations from the Grassroots (presented by Marianne Cerilli, Red River College)
- S.A.D: Sex, Alcohol and Drugs – Youth Development (presented by Don Burnstick)
- Songwriting Workshop with Recording Artist Joey Stylez (presented by Joey Stylez)
- And nine more!